We purchased this one because our neighbors recommended it. Living in Denver we don't have a lot of humidity. I love that this one does not only have the ionizer but you can also control the level of steam and humidity output. It is super quiet and with the large opening of the tank fairly easy to clean.
I just wish they also made a smaller version.Our Son had a stuffy nose when he was born and the doctor recommended a Humidifier to help him. After sifting through hundreds of types of Humidifiers, we chose this one. And it has paid off, almost over night, the humidifier filled the room with great moisture in the air, as well as the Ionizer purifying the air that he was breathing. The adjustable knobs are pretty self explanatory but be careful you don't put too much moisture. I found out when I stepped onto the wood flooring and the condensation had covered a good bit of the floor (slippery). Easy to refill with water,but as with any humidifier you have to keep the bottom clean, will get dirty in a couple of days of constant use. Recommend a toothbrush or bottom of a bottle brush to clean around the connection between the blue plastic and the white bottom.
No comments:
Post a Comment