Friday, January 16, 2015

Discount Envion 90TP220TBK1W Therapure 220M Air Purifier, Black

Envion 90TP220TBK1W Therapure 220M Air Purifier, Black
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $89.99
Sale Price: $83.59
Today's Bonus: 7% Off
Buy Now

I'm giving this a good honest review because of the high cost of the item. It's a decent size for a bedroom the fan is fairly quiet and it really works well. After the first day I checked the filter and was amazed at how dirty it was which means it is working as it should. The color choices are a nice added touch. Can't tell if the uv light is actually doing anything but it is on. The air is cleaner and the fan creates a nice breeze to circulate the air. Over all I am very pleased with this product.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

It didn't do anything for the air quality in my small room or dust/pet hair. It is quiet though I give it that. Why pay for a piece of garbage that's quiet? Save yourself the hassle of returning and don't buy it. It's going to break... invest in something a little more pricier and better quality.

Best Deals for Envion 90TP220TBK1W Therapure 220M Air Purifier, Black

Really wish that we could say that we were thrilled with our purchases, but we bought two of these in black, one for each of our kid's rooms. First one had to be exchanged within the first couple days due to an awful noise coming from the fan. Second one had to be exchanged due to the same issue. We received the exchanges promptly and unfortunately one of them had to be exchange again due to same awful noise and the second one is now getting ready to be returned because it can only be ran for a short amount of time before it starts making a rumbling noise and sounding awful. The other is boxed up waiting by the door for ups to be returned because unfortunately after 3 weeks it is sounding worse than any of the other three. We would not recommend these. Thankfully amazon has been amazing and that is why we will be purchasing a different brand from them today to replace these.

Honest reviews on Envion 90TP220TBK1W Therapure 220M Air Purifier, Black

Hip color, quiet and fits nicely in our living room. The other colors they offer are neat too. I think I will get an orange one for the bedroom!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Envion 90TP220TBK1W Therapure 220M Air Purifier, Black

I just bought the TPP440 (which is the taller black model) for my bedroom and it is GREAT. I wanted something smaller for my office and the 220 comes in assorted colors and fits nicely under my desk. Emits cool air which is nice too. I have to say though that the fan is loud on low...loud for me anyway. It's much louder than the 440. Glad it's not in my bedroom or I would not be able to sleep--not a white noise person! Still on the fence about sending this one back...might give it a couple days to see if the noise really bugs me or not. I have cats and these Therapure products have saved my sinuses!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment