Saturday, January 17, 2015

Buy BestAir E2R-6 Emerson HDC-2R Replacement Wick Filter

BestAir E2R-6 Emerson HDC-2R Replacement Wick Filter
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $11.99
Sale Price: $10.90
Today's Bonus: 9% Off
Buy Now

My Humidifier is a 13 year old Sears and still going strong! Been using these filters for years. They work great as long as you don't let them dry out but they can be re-activated by soaking them. Hard water can leave mineral deposits so it is best to use filtered water. Highly recommended, especially for the price!!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I used the Kenmore 14909 up until about 2 years ago when they redesigned it. The new version of the 14909 collapses after about a week of use and is a very poor product. I tried a couple other filters but they didn't wick as much water as the old style 14909 did. Then I found the BestAir E2R-6 Emerson HDC-2R replacement filter which works great. I'm going to purchase another one for next year.

Best Deals for BestAir E2R-6 Emerson HDC-2R Replacement Wick Filter

It was the size and style I was looking for for my sears humidifier! lasted up to my expectations! thanks

Honest reviews on BestAir E2R-6 Emerson HDC-2R Replacement Wick Filter

saved my humidifier for another year, bought humidifier at home depot, they never carried the filters, found a supply at lowes, bought all they had...then i found the filters at amazon, they will keep humidifier running...thanks...

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment